Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Very First Blog!

Hello!

Ok, so obviously Im into Tamagotchi...Duh!

Well I have two of the new Tama-Go's, and two Music Star's(Which I never play with)

Ok well, I dont really play with my green Tama-GO! because I brought it to school with me once, and a girl in my class brought it to her desk...Yeah it dropped on the ground and there's a white line in the middle of the screen!...So with my birthday money...I'm gonna buy one to replace it...

Anyways, my other Tamagotchi Tama-GO that I play with ALL the time is my white Kutchipatchi one...Heres its growth timeline(It's a boy by the way)

Kinotchi
Ahirukutchi
Kilalatchi
And my most recent character that I woke up to yesterday.........
KuroMametchi!

Yup if you look on a character chart, you will notice that you can only get all those characters by perfect care.

Now for the bad news.....
Ok I forgot my tamagotchi off pause at my moms house...
But I did ask her to pause it and she said on MSN that it is fine
Phew!

Ok well I better go...
Bye!
Smiles4983

No comments:

Post a Comment